Lady of the Lord

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Blog : Genesis

I've started this blog as a way to share my own personal thoughts and feelings about the world (and it's dismal state), my life, my faith, my personal growth and all the goings on of my day-to-day life, from the perspective of a young Christian woman.

Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Trina. I'm 23 years old. I'm also a wife and mother. My husband, Luke, and I have been together for 7 years now, and we have a daughter, Lily. I got saved on June 5th of 2005 and was baptized on June 29th of 2008. I'm what you would call a new Christian...a babe in Christ.

My goal for this blog is to be able to reach out to other women who may (or may not) be like me - women of all ages, having a variety of backgrounds and personal beliefs, but who all share one common desire...to be the woman they ought to be. To be the woman that is loving, smart, understanding, strong, patient and unique. We all want to that inner peace that no amount of days at the spa or boxes of chocolate can bring us. We all want to find that Mr. Right who is out there somewhere. We all need that one best friend in our lives who gives us just what we need right when we need it.

Well, ladies I believe that I've found a way to attain all this and more! And I want to share the good news with you...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home